1. PPT: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zrzHiiwS3X8gs05N2IuaNacj3U6zw8PD 2. Flashback: case 1: Review the frequently used methods in the following classes: String, Integer, Scanner case 2: ACSL Scrabble (answer below)The corresponding code is demoed in Codiva .
3. Prompts : in reviewing the concept of OOP, classes and objects, you might have the following questions. 1). How do we define a class? 2). How to create objects? 3). How to use classes and object to write code?
4. Clue 1 : Classes declarations: How to add attributes Elaboration: (PPT-L2 Slides 1-7) Prompts & Check : (Slide #8, create classes in Codiva and adding instance variables).
5. Clue 2 : Classes declarations: How to add methods? Elaboration: (PPT-L2 Slides 9-15) Prompts & Check : Adding methods to your classes (Slide #16).
6. Clue 3: Passing parameters to a method Elaboration: (PPT-L2 Slides 17-22) Prompts & Check : Create methods with parameters passing (Slide #23).
7 Challenges: Finish up all the classes you created so far: Circle, Person, Automobile, create 2+ objects of each class. Explain steps to access instance variables and methods of these objects. (Coding Practice): ACSL_Map