Prepare a ten-minute talk or presentation to teach what you have learnt. You can make PPT presentation, record a video, or just write in comment section of this post.
Part A: Pick a problem below and write your algorithm in pseudo code if not provided. Then point out which part of your algorithm uses sequence, decision or loop structure.
1. P4.2(page 170) - Easter Sunday
2. P4.10(page 172) - Bank Account Balance
3. P4.13(page 173) - Dewpoint Temperature
Part B: Code the three problems above in Codiva.io, copy and paste your code in comments. In addition, prepare to explain the following in class.
1. How to read input data from keyboard and print output data on the screen? Which class(es) must be imported? How can you print out a float value with 3 decimal places?
2. How many primitive types does Java have? How to declare and use variables of these types?